Security of payment regime in construction industry: are Malaysian sub-contractors ready?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Supardi, Azizan & Adnan, Hamimah & Mohammad, Mohammad Fadhil, 2011. "The adequacy of Malaysian security of payment legislation for sub-contractors in construction industry," MPRA Paper 34013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2011.
- Supardi, Azizan & Adnan, Hamimah, 2011. "Security of payment in Malaysian construction industry: issues on sub-contract's direct payment," MPRA Paper 34023, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Aug 2011.
More about this item
Keywordsconstruction industry; Malaysia; readiness; security of payment; sub-contractors;
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-SEA-2011-10-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .