The adequacy of Malaysian security of payment legislation for sub-contractors in construction industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Supardi, Azizan & Adnan, Hamimah & Mohammad, Mohammad Fadhil, 2010. "Sub-Contractors’ readiness on the Malaysian security of payment legislation in construction industry," MPRA Paper 34010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2010.
- Supardi, Azizan & Adnan, Hamimah & Mohammad, Mohammad Fadhil, 2011. "Security of payment regime in construction industry: are Malaysian sub-contractors ready?," MPRA Paper 34025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
More about this item
Keywordslegal readiness; Malaysia; sub-contractors; security of payment; construction industry;
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-SEA-2011-10-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.