Contractors’ Approaches to Risk Management at the Construction Phase in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords : Risk Management; Contractors; Construction Phase; Malaysia;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-RMG-2011-10-15 (Risk Management)
- NEP-SEA-2011-10-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .