Sukuk: Definition, Structure and Accounting Issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uddin, Md Akther & Sultan, Yousuf & Hosen, Mosharrof & Ullah, Nazim, 2015. "A critical analysis of Islamic bond: A case study on Sunway Treasury Sukuk," MPRA Paper 68785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSukuk; structure; recognition; measurement and risk;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-10-01 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-10-01 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HME-2011-10-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .