Report NEP-ACC-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter J. Lambert & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "The inequality effects of a dual income tax system," Discussion Papers 663, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Jan Wouters and Katrien Meuwissen, 2011. "Global Tax Governance: Work in Progress?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 12, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2011. "Optimal taxation of wealth transfers when bequests are motivated by joy of giving," Economics working papers 2011-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Paul Eckerstorfer, 2011. "Optimal redistributive taxation in a multi-externality model," Economics working papers 2011-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2011. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/151, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Ahmed, Khalil, 2011. "Sukuk: Definition, Structure and Accounting Issues," MPRA Paper 33675, University Library of Munich, Germany.