The adoption of the European System of Accounts 1995 framework in the national accounts of Malta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard, W. Patrick, 2001. "Education Policy Analysis 1998.: By Centre for Educational Research and Innovation. Paris, France: Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development, 1998 84 pp. Price: FF 120; U.S.$ 20.00 DM 36 ," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 195-196, April.
- Carol S Carson & Lucie Laliberté, 2001. "Manuals on Macroeconomic Statistics; A Stocktaking to Guide Future Work," IMF Working Papers 01/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Heath, Julia A., 2001. "Human Capital Investment: An International Comparison: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development; Centre for Educational Research and Innovation, OECD, Paris, 1998, pp. 113, Price $25.00 ," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 93-94, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2015. "Structural changes in the Maltese cconomy," MPRA Paper 63632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mlt:ebooks:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaron G Grech, "undated".
"The evolution of the Maltese economy since independence,"
CBM Working Papers
WP/05/2015, Central Bank of Malta.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2015. "The evolution of the Maltese economy since independence," MPRA Paper 68392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnational accounts; productivity; sectoral analysis;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .