Property Rights, Land Disputes and Social Discontent in Sudan
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSudan; Conflicts; Recession; Property Rights; Disputes;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .