Regional context of small and medium-sized enterprises' development. case study of southern Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anca Turtureanu & Cornelia Tureac & Bogdan Andronic & Alexandra Ivan & Alin Filip, 2011. "Ecotourism - the Main Form of Tourism Exploitation of Protected Natural Areas," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(2), pages 65-73, June.
- Puiu Nistoreanu, 2005. "The Ecotourism - Element of the Sustainable Development of the Local Rural Communities in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(18), pages 42-47, November.
- Puiu NISTOREANU & Maria Roxana DOROBANÞU & Claudia Elena ÞUCLEA, 2011. "The Trilateral Relationship Ecotourism – Sustainable Tourism – Slow Travel Among Nature In The Line With Authentic Tourism Lovers," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 11(11), pages 35-38, December.
More about this item
Keywordssmall and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs); regional environment; mezoenvironment; business environment; corporate development; entrepreneurship JEL classifications: M13; M21; D80; L20;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .