Global financial crisis and return of South Asian Gulf migrants: patterns and determinants of their integration to local labour markets
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Financial Crisis; Return Migrants; South Asia; Employment; Wages;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-06-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-06-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .