Financial Lie groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carfì, David, 2009. "Fibrations of financial events," MPRA Paper 31307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Ricciardello, Angela & Agreste, Santa, 2011. "An Algorithm for payoff space in C1 parametric games," MPRA Paper 32099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial evolutions; Lie groups; exponential map; capitalization; financial event;
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .