Integrity, respect for others, and ethics – three essential leadership qualities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Integrity, respect for others, and ethics – three essential leadership qualities," MPRA Paper 32627, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradiptyo Rimawan, 2007.
"Does Punishment Matter? A Refinement of the Inspection Game,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 197-219, August.
- Rimawan Pradiptyo, "undated". "Does Punishment Matter? A Refinement of the Inspection Game," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2006-1-1142, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Wittman, Donald, 1985. "Counter-intuitive results in game theory," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 77-89.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:01:p:77-91_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romp, Graham, 1997. "Game Theory: Introduction and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198775027.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1990. "Economic Sanctions Reconsidered: 2nd Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 82, January.
- Wittman, Donald, 1993. "Nash equilibrium vs. maximin : A comparative game statics analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 559-565, November.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsintegrity; selflessness; respect; ethics; trust; leadership; privacy; human rights; ECHR; accountability; communication;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.