Integrity, respect for others, and ethics – three essential leadership qualities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Integrity, respect for others, and ethics – three essential leadership qualities," MPRA Paper 32627, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
More about this item
Keywordsintegrity; selflessness; respect; ethics; trust; leadership; privacy; human rights; ECHR; accountability; communication;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .