A note on concavity, homogeneity and non-increasing returns to scale
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan David Prada, 2011. "A note on concavity, homogeneity and non-Increasing returns to scale," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 100-105.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bone, John, 1989. "A Note on Concavity and Scalar Properties in Production," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 213-217, July.
- Friedman, James W, 1973. "Concavity of Production Functions and Non-Increasing Returns to Scale," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 981-984, September.
- Ardeshir Dalal, 2000. "Strict concavity with homogeneity and decreasing returns to scale," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(3), pages 381-382, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHomogeneity; Concavity; Non-Increasing Returns to Scale; Production Function;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .