Can carpooling clean the air? The economics of HOV lanes, hybrid cars and the Clean Air Act
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bento, Antonio M. & Hughes, Jonathan E. & Kaffine, Daniel, 2013.
"Carpooling and driver responses to fuel price changes: Evidence from traffic flows in Los Angeles,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 41-56.
- Antonio M. Bento & Jonathan E. Hughes & Daniel T. Kaffine, 2012. "Carpooling and Driver Responses to Fuel Price Changes: Evidence from Traffic Flows in Los Angeles," Working Papers 2012-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
More about this item
Keywordshybrid cars; HOV Lanes; Clean Air Act; Economics;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Y40 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Dissertations - - - Dissertations
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .