Development of a Nationwide Seismic Vulnerability Estimation System
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsseismic vulnerability; vulnerability estimation; earthquake scenarios; categorization of buildings; inventory of buildings; expected earthquake impact;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- L79 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Other
- A30 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - General
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .