Pengaruh Jangka Pendek dan Jangka Panjang Perubahan Suku Bunga dan Kurs Rupiah Terhadap Harga Saham : Studi Empiris di Indonesia (2000:1 – 2010:4)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Shabri Abd. Majid & Rosylin Mohd. Yusof, 2009. "Long-run relationship between Islamic stock returns and macroeconomic variables: An application of the autoregressive distributed lag model," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 127-141, May.
- Cumhur Erdem & Cem Kaan Arslan & Meziyet Sema Erdem, 2005. "Effects of macroeconomic variables on Istanbul stock exchange indexes," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(14), pages 987-994.
- Ahmed Alhayky & Ndambendia Houdou, 2009. "Stock Prices and Exchange Rates: Empirical Evidence from Kuwait’s Financial Markets," The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3 & 4), pages 71-82, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCointegration; ECM; stock price; economic model; exchange rate; interest rate;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .