Public Policy and Sustainable Tourism in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Glaeser & Simon Johnson & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Coase Versus the Coasians," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(3), pages 853-899.
- Benson, Bruce L, 1993.
"The Impetus for Recognizing Private Property and Adopting Ethical Behavior in a Market Economy: Natural Law, Government Law, or Evolving Self-Interest,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 43-80.
- Benson, B.L., 1993. "The Impetus for Recognizing Private Poverty and Adopting Ethical Behavior in a Market Economy: Natural Law, Government Law, or Evolving Self- Interest," Working Papers 1993_04_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- J. A. Kregel, 1994. "The Evolution of Securities Market Organisation," Working Papers 189, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- William L. Silber, 1981. "Innovation, competition, and new contract design in futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 123-155, June.
- Stringham, Edward, 2003. "The extralegal development of securities trading in seventeenth-century Amsterdam," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 321-344.
- Daniel R. Fischel & Sanford J. Grossman, 1984. "Customer protection in futures and securities markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(3), pages 273-295, September.
- Bryan Caplan & Edward Stringham, 2003. "Networks, Law, and the Paradox of Cooperation," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 309-326, December.
- Neal, Larry, 1987. "The Integration and Efficiency of the London and Amsterdam Stock Markets in the Eighteenth Century," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(01), pages 97-115, March.
- Macey, Jonathan R & O'Hara, Maureen, 1999. "Regulating Exchanges and Alternative Trading Systems: A Law and Economics Perspective," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 17-54, January.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 1984. "Futures markets: Their purpose, their history, their growth, their successes and failures," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(3), pages 237-271, September.
- Cowen, Tyler, 1992. "Law as a Public Good: The Economics of Anarchy," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 249-267, October.
- Telser, L G, 1980. "A Theory of Self-enforcing Agreements," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 27-44, January.
- Cowen, Tyler & Sutter, Daniel, 1999. "The Costs of Cooperation," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 161-173, November.
- Scott Chambers & Colin Carter, 1990. "U.S. futures exchanges as nonprofit entities," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 79-88, February.
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Greenbaum, Stuart I & Thakor, Anjan V, 1993. "Reputation and Discretion in Financial Contracting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1165-1183, December.
- Banner, Stuart, 1998. "The Origin of the New York Stock Exchange, 1791-1860," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 113-140, January.
- Kregel, J A, 1995. "Neoclassical Price Theory, Institutions, and the Evolution of Securities Market Organisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 459-470, March.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable tourism; policy making; Turkey;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .