Drivers Wanted: Motor Voter and the Election of 1996
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard J. Cebula & Gordon Tullock, 2006. "An Extension of the Rational Voter Model," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Public Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hope Corman & Dhaval Dave & Nancy E. Reichman, 2017.
"Effects Of Welfare Reform On Women'S Voting Participation,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(3), pages 1430-1451, July.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Hope Corman & Nancy Reichman, 2016. "Effects of Welfare Reform on Women's Voting Participation," NBER Working Papers 22052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dave, Dhaval M. & Corman, Hope & Reichman, Nancy E., 2016. "Effects of Welfare Reform on Women's Voting Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 9780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cebula, Richard & Lawson, Luther, 2002. "A Framework for Teaching the Rational Voter Model in Public Choice Courses," MPRA Paper 53183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .