Risky funding: a unified framework for counterparty and liquidity risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Jarrow & Stuart M. Turnbull, 2008.
"Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 17, pages 377-409
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert A & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1995. " Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 53-85, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Laurent & Philippe Amzelek & Joe Bonnaud, 2014. "An overview of the valuation of collateralized derivative contracts," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 261-286, October.
- Boukhobza, Ali & Maetz, Jerome, 2012. "CVA, Wrong Way Risk, Hedging and Bermudan Swaption," MPRA Paper 42144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscounterparty risk; CVA; DVA; funding; liquidity; bond-CDS basis;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .