Producción agrícola e inflación en Buenos Aires tardo-colonial
[Agricultural production and inflation in the late colonial Buenos Aires]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; inflation; prices; Viceroyalty of the Rio de la Plata; Buenos Aires; Bonaerense Campaign; labor productivity; colonial agricultural technology;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- N56 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-04-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-04 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .