Report NEP-HIS-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2009. "The Second Great Contraction," MPRA Paper 21485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlota Perez, 2010. "The financial crisis and the future of innovation: A view of technical change with the aid of history," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 28, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Amado, Raúl Oscar, 2010.
"Producción agrícola e inflación en Buenos Aires tardo-colonial
[Agricultural production and inflation in the late colonial Buenos Aires]," MPRA Paper 21651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Jochen Streb, 2010. "Moral Hazard in a Mutual Health-Insurance System: German Knappschaften, 1867–1914," Ruhr Economic Papers 0163, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Guido Alfani & Vincent Gourdon, 2010. "Entrepreneurs, formalisation of social ties and trustbuilding in Europe (14th-20th centuries)," Working Papers 025, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Kalina Dimitrova & Luca Fantacci, 2010. "Financial stability, monetary autonomy and fiscal interference: Bulgaria in search of its way, 1879-1913," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp979, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yassin, Nasser, 2010. "Violent Urbanization and Homogenization of Space and Place," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Atsuko Suzuki, 2010. "Business Activities of Yamanaka Hyouemon Family: The Case of the Gotenba-sake Branch in the Edo period," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure, 2010. "Lotta Lemmata: A Sour Harvest," Working Papers 201006, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Fahy Bryceson, Deborah, 2010. "Dar es Salaam as a 'Harbour of Peace' in East Africa: Tracing the Role of Creolized Urban Ethnicity in Nation-State Formation," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2010cf730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Estrada, Fernando, 2014. "Networks information in the civil wars," MPRA Paper 21644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moore, Winston, 2009. "How do financial crises affect commercial bank liquidity? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 21473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Degner, Harald, 2010. "Windows of technological opportunity: do technological booms influence the relationship between firm size and innovativeness?," FZID Discussion Papers 15-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Guerzoni, Andrea, 2010. "Growth, History, or Institutions? What Explains State Fragility in Sub-Saharan Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 4817, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver, 2010. "From proximity to distant banking: Spanish banks in the EMU," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1008, Banco de Espa�a.
- Christine Dattin, 2010. "Censeurs, Commissaires, Controleurs Et Inspecteurs Des Sa Autorisees," Post-Print halshs-00465808, HAL.