Lógicas de argumentación e instituciones internacionales
[Logic of argumentation and international institutions]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsArgumentation; logic default; international institutions; Iraq;
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- A3 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .