Tipos de argumentación en economía política
[Types of argumentation in political economy]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; argumentation; explanation and social sciences; free trade.;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .