Morbidity and pollution: model specification analysis for time-series data on hospital admissions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Krumm, Ronald J. & Graves, Philip E., 1982. "Morbidity and pollution: Model specification analysis for time-series data on hospital admissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 311-327, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ackley, Gardner, 1983. "Commodities and Capital: Prices and Quantities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 1-16, March.
- G. C. Archibald & R. G. Lipsey, 1958. "Monetary and Value Theory: A Critique of Lange and Patinkin," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-22.
- Harrison, Glenn W., 1980. "The stock-flow distinction: A suggested interpretation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCubbin, Donald R. & Delucchi, Mark A., 1996. "The Social Cost of the Health Effects of Motor-Vehicle Air Pollution," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5jm6d2tc, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
Keywordstime series; hospital admissions; pollution and human health; synergisms; nonlinearities; econometric model specification;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .