On the Problem of Economic Power: Lessons from the Natural History of the Hawaiian Archipelago
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Life on Earth: Darwin, Hardin, & Ostrom's Nontrivial Errors," MPRA Paper 19442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic power; military power; evolutionary game theory; cultural evolution; resource holding power; long-distance dispersal; Second Amendment; Kamehameha; Hawaii; sovereignty; annexation;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-12-19 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2009-12-19 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2009-12-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .