Report NEP-CUL-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Coyne & Claudia Williamson, 2009. "Trade Openness and Culture," Working Papers 09-05, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:19142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caminal, Ramon, 2009. "Markets and linguistic diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 7587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pamela Kaval & Matthew Roskruge, 2009. "The Value of Native Bird Conservation: A New Zealand Case Study," Working Papers in Economics 09/11, University of Waikato.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Problem of Economic Power: Lessons from the Natural History of the Hawaiian Archipelago," MPRA Paper 19371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell S. Sobel & Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy, 2009. "Beyond Borders: Is Media Freedom Contagious?," Working Papers 09-08, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.