Proposals for a new audit liability regime in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2008. "Proposals For A New Audit Liability Regime In Europe," MPRA Paper 10068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsaudit; liability; financial; regulation;
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-12-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-12-19 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .