Proposals For A New Audit Liability Regime In Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Proposals for a new audit liability regime in Europe," MPRA Paper 19242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Krenn & Mario Oschischnig, 2003. "Systemic Risk Factors in the Insurance Industry and Methods for Risk Assessment," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 6, pages 62-74.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2003:i:6:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Schubert & Gundula Grießmann, 2007. "German Proposal for a Standard Approach for Solvency II," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 32(1), pages 133-150, January.
More about this item
Keywordsaudit; liability; financial; regulation;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .