E-Administration as a Way of Increasing the Managerial Capacity in Public Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grigorovici, Iulia & Matei, Ani, 2011.
"Electronic governance, premise for implementation of electronic democr acy,"
383, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Grigorovici, Iulia, 2011. "Electronic governance, premise for implementation of electronic democracy," MPRA Paper 31462, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jun 2011.
More about this item
Keywordspublic sector reform; e-administration; ITC;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .