Electronic governance, premise for implementation of electronic democracy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grigorovici, Iulia & Matei, Ani, 2011. "Electronic governance, premise for implementation of electronic democr acy," Apas Papers 383, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matei, Ani & Iancu, Diana Camelia, 2003. "E-Administration as a Way of Increasing the Managerial Capacity in Public Sector," MPRA Paper 18954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jul 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tirziu, Andreea-Maria & Iordache, Luminita & Vrabie, Catalin, 2016. "Social innovation in the Romanian context – case study on the country’s city halls," MPRA Paper 77706, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
More about this item
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-06-18 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ICT-2011-06-18 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .