Works on market supervision and shar'iyah governance (al-hisbah wa al-siyasah al-shar'iyah) by the sixteenth century scholars
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2005. "Contributions of Muslim Scholars to the History of Economic Thought and Analysis upto 15th Century," MPRA Paper 53462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket Supervision; Standardization of product; Check on monopoly; public duties; good governance; hisbah; siyasah shar`iyah.;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .