Business Plan: Paper Recycling Plant
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marie Codron & Lucie Siriex & Thomas Reardon, 2006.
"Social and environmental attributes of food products in an emerging mass market: Challenges of signaling and consumer perception, with European illustrations,"
Agriculture and Human Values,
Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), pages 283-297.
- Jean-Marie Codron & Lucie Sirieix & Thomas Reardon, 2005. "Social and Environmental Attributes of Food Products in an Emerging Mass Market : Challenges of Signaling and Consumer Perception, With European Illustrations," Industrial Organization 0512002, EconWPA.
- Hatanaka, Maki & Bain, Carmen & Busch, Lawrence, 2005. "Third-party certification in the global agrifood system," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 354-369, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPaper; recycling; business; plan; paper recycling; business plan; pakistan;
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .