Influence Of Labour Migration On Latvia’s Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2009. "Modelling crediting volume by using the system dynamic method," MPRA Paper 16353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2011.
"Разработка Модели Системной Динамики Для Энергетического Сектора В Латвии
[Development of system dynamics model for the energy sector in Latvia]," MPRA Paper 39251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2011. "Development of System Dynamic Model of Latvia’s Economic Integration in the EU," MPRA Paper 34565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2010. "Investments model development with the system dynamic method," MPRA Paper 27235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2010.
"Latvijas iestāšanās Eiropas Savienībā ekonomiskā efekta novērtēšana
[Estimation of Economic Benefit of the Introduction of Latvia in the European Union]," MPRA Paper 29313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2009.
"Latvijas būvniecības industrijas resursu problēmas vienotā Eiropā
[Latvian building industry resources problems in European Union]," MPRA Paper 20392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssystem dynamic; labour migration; labour market; salary level;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-08-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-08-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2009-08-16 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2009-08-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.