Rethinking the Culture - Economy Dialectic
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brons, Lajos, 2004. "On the Ontology of Events in Demographies of Organizations," MPRA Paper 1610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsCulture; Economy; Philosophy of Social Science; Economic Sociology; Economic Geography;
- Y40 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Dissertations - - - Dissertations
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .