FoolWatch: A Case study of econometric analysis and evidenced-based-policy making in the Australian Government
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don Harding, 2008.
"Fuel Watch: Evidence-Based-Policy Or Policy-Based-Evidence?,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 27(4), pages 315-328, December.
- Harding, Don, 2008. "FuelWatch: evidence-based-policy or policy based evidence?," MPRA Paper 16049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harding, Don, 2008. "FoolWatch - Further Discussion of Econometric Analysis Undertaken By ACCC," MPRA Paper 16048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noel, Michael D., 2015. "Do Edgeworth price cycles lead to higher or lower prices?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 81-93.
- Jon Bannister & Anthony O'Sullivan, 2013. "Knowledge mobilisation and the civic academy: the nature of evidence, the roles of narrative and the potential of contribution analysis," Contemporary Social Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 249-262, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEvidence based policy; Policy based evidence; Fuelwatch; petrol pricing; Econometrics and public policy;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .