Learning entrepreneurship in a multicultural context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quesada Ibáñez Javier & Mas Ivars Matilde, 2006.
"The Role of ICT in the Spanish Productivity Slowdown,"
201035, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Mas, Matilde & Quesada, Javier, 2006. "The Role of ICT on the Spanish Productivity Slowdown," MPRA Paper 15828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2005.
"Information technology and the Japanese economy,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 460-481, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial Game; Multiculturalism; International Environment;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-07-03 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2009-07-03 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .