State Bank of Pakistan: Evolution, Functions and Organization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Capie, Forrest, 1995. "The evolution of central banking," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1534, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayat, Zafar & Balli, Faruk & Obben, James & Shakur, Shamim, 2016. "An empirical assessment of monetary discretion: The case of Pakistan," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 954-970.
- Sayeed, Asad. & Abbasi, Zubair Faisal., 2015. "The role of central banks in supporting economic growth and creation of productive employment : the case of Pakistan," ILO Working Papers 994874753402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487475 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsState Bank; Pakistan; Central Bank;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .