Derivative Instruments and Islamic Finance: Some Thoughts for a Reconsideration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bengana, Mohamed & Khouildi, Mohamed Yassine, 2018. "Options: From Conventional and Islamic perspectives Analyses on the Islamic solutions," MPRA Paper 84499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ehab M. M. INJADAT, 2014. "Futures and Forwards Contracts from Perspective of Islamic Law," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 241-252, December.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Rahman, Shafiqur, 2005. "On the pareto-optimality of futures contracts over Islamic forward contracts: implications for the emerging Muslim economies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 273-295, February.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:4:p:232-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Sole, 2007. "Introducing Islamic Banks into Conventional Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 07/175, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:8:p:602-614 is not listed on IDEAS
- Injadat, Ehab M. M., 2014. "Futures and Forwards Contracts from Perspective of Islamic Law," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 241-252.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Finance and Derivative Instruments; The need for a reconsideration of their acceptability;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.