Role Úřadu Pro Ochranu Hospodářské Soutěže V Politice Tvorby A Ochrany Konkurenčního Prostředí
[Position Of The Competition Control Office In Policy Of Competitive Protection Of Economical Competition]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Santiago & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992.
"Transition problems in economic reform : agriculture in the Mexico - U.S. free trade agreement,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
967, The World Bank.
- Levy, Santiago & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992. "Transition Problems in Economic Reform: Agriculture in the Mexico-US Free Trade Agreement," CEPR Discussion Papers 624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levy, Santiago & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992. "Maize and the Free Trade Agreement between Mexico and the United States," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 481-502, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOffice for Economic Competition; effective competition; analysis of interferences of the office;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .