More myths about the financial crisis of 2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tatom, John, 2008. "The continuing foreclosure crisis: new institutions and risks," MPRA Paper 12502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsforeclosure crisis; deleverage; bank credit;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-12-07 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2008-12-07 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2008-12-07 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2008-12-07 (Risk Management)
- NEP-URE-2008-12-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .