Report NEP-CFN-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gottschalg, Oliver & Groh, Alexander Peter & Baule, Rainer, 2008. "Measuring idiosyncratic risks in leveraged buyout transactions," Les Cahiers de Recherche 894, HEC Paris.
- Kang, Qiang & Mitnik, Oscar A., 2008. "Not So Lucky Any More: CEO Compensation in Financially Distressed Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3857, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eklund, Johan, 2008. "Q-theory of Investment and Earnings Retentions - Evidence from Scandinavia," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 157, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Venture Capitalists, Asymmetric Information, and Ownership in the Innovation Process," Working Paper Series 776, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Christophe J. Godlewski, 2008. "Duration of syndication process and syndicate organization," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-20, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Tatom, John, 2008. "More myths about the financial crisis of 2008," MPRA Paper 11804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farina, Vincenzo, 2008. "Banks’ centrality in corporate interlock networks: evidences in Italy," MPRA Paper 11698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burja, Camelia, 2008. "Financial consequences of the sales variation," MPRA Paper 11853, University Library of Munich, Germany.