Report NEP-FMK-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michèle Breton & Julien Hugonnier & Tarek Masmoudi, 2008. "Mutual Fund Competition in the Presence of Dynamic Flows," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-26, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Jennifer Roush & William Dudley & Michelle Steinberg Ezer, 2008. "The case for TIPS: an examination of the costs and benefits," Staff Reports 353, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Borys Grochulski, 2008. "Optimal personal bankruptcy design : A Mirrlees approach," Working Paper 08-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Iqbal, Javed, 2008. "Stock Market in Pakistan: An Overview," MPRA Paper 11868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher J. Mayer & Karen M. Pence & Shane M. Sherlund, 2008. "The rise in mortgage defaults," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-59, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luisa Fernandez, 2008. "Minsky and Economic Policy: A Minskyan Analysis of the Subprime Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_548, Levy Economics Institute.
- Tatom, John, 2008. "More myths about the financial crisis of 2008," MPRA Paper 11804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatom, John, 2008. "The Fed’s new front in the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 11803, University Library of Munich, Germany.