Monetary policy implications of deviations in inflation targeting: the need for a global cooperative, coordinated and correlated response
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ojo, Marianne & Dierker, Theodore, 2021. "Towards net zero carbon emissions: carbon pricing strategies and the role of innovative technologies," MPRA Paper 110586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; energy prices; imports; wage rates; monetary policy; central bank independence; the Global Financial Crisis (GFC); the Global Pandemic Collapse (GPC); the Effective Lower Bound (ELB); flexible average inflation targeting;
All these keywords.
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2021-12-20 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2021-12-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2021-12-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:110935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.