Правни И Икономически Аспекти На Контрола Върху Стопанската Дейност На Държавните Висши Училища
[Legal and economic aspects of the control over the business activity of the state higher schools]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andriyana Andreeva & Darina Dimitrova & Diana Dimitrova, 2018. "Specifics in the Legal Regime of the Public Procurements Conducted by the Higher Schools in Bulgaria," Izvestiya, Varna University of Economics, issue 1, pages 59-73.
- Dessalegn Getie Mihret & Aderajew Wondim Yismaw, 2007. "Internal audit effectiveness: an Ethiopian public sector case study," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(5), pages 470-484, May.
- Andriana Andreeva & Galina Yolova & Darina Dimitrova, 2017. "Legal Regime of the Rector as a Governance Body of the Higher Education Institution," Izvestiya, Varna University of Economics, issue 4, pages 414-428.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dimitrova, Darina, 2018. "Актуални Правни Аспекти На Реферирането И Индексирането На Научни Публикации В България [Actual legal aspects of the reference and indexing of scientific publications in bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 93883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azam Abdelhakeem Khalid & Mohd Yahya Mohd Hussin & Adel Sarea & Ahmad Zakirullah bin Mohamed Shaarani, 2021. "Development of Effective Internal Shariah Audit Framework using Islamic Agency Theory," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 11(8), pages 682-692, August.
- Amad Rashid & Basariah Salim & Halimah Nasibah Ahmad, 2021. "Internal Audit Effectiveness and Audit Committee Characteristics:Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," iRASD Journal of Management, International Research Association for Sustainable Development (iRASD), vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, june.
- Dimitrova, Diana, 2018. "Националната Платформа За Електронно Възлагане – Стъпка В Процеса На Хармонизация С Европейските Изисквания [The national platform for electronic awarding – a step in the process of harmonization w," MPRA Paper 91441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henny N. Tambingon & Winwin Yadiati & Ccecilia Lelly Kewo, 2018. "Determinant Factors Influencing the Quality of Financial Reporting Local Government in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(2), pages 262-268.
- Khairul Rizan Mat Ludin & Zakiah Muhammaddun Mohamed & Norman Mohd-Saleh, 2017. "The association between CEO characteristics, internal audit quality and risk-management implementation in the public sector," Risk Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(4), pages 281-300, November.
- Basu Garg, 2021. "Brand awareness and preferences of rural youth for FMCG: An empirical study of district Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 12(2), pages 14-22, May.
- Azam Abdelhakeem Khalid Ahmed & Adel M. Sarea, 2019. "Factors Influencing Internal Shariah Audit Effectiveness: Evidence From Bahrain," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 10(6), pages 196-210, October.
- Dimitrova, Darina, 2019. "Higher education development in Bulgaria - periodisation, principles and trends," MPRA Paper 93605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prem Lal Joshi, 2021. "Which factors affect the internal audit effectiveness in India?," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 12(2), pages 01-13, May.
- Stéphane Lhuillery & Marion Tellechea & Stéphanie Thiery, 2021. "Open innovation in managerial innovation: the case of internal audit," Working Papers of BETA 2021-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Muâ€™azu Saidu Badara, 2013. "Impact of the Effective Internal Control System on the Internal Audit Effectiveness at Local Government Level," Journal of Social and Development Sciences, AMH International, vol. 4(1), pages 16-23.
- Dimitrova, Diana, 2018. "Нормативни Мерки Срещу Формите На Дискриминация При Провеждане На Обществени Поръчки [Normative Measures Against the Forms of Discrimination in the Conducting of Public Procurements]," MPRA Paper 91444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Happyson Bimha & Patronella Bimha & Sibusiso Makhanya, 2021. "Risk assessment of coronavirus disease lockdown on psychosocial support delivery:Eswatini caregiversâ€™ perspective," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 12(2), pages 38-52, May.
- Hamza Mohammad Alqudah & Noor Afza Amran & Haslinda Hassan, 2019. "Extrinsic Factors Influencing Internal Auditors’ Effectiveness in Jordanian Public Sector," Review of European Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(2), pages 1-67, December.
- Mustafa TAYTAK & Murat AYDIN, 2020. "Efficiency in Internal Auditing: A Study of Turkish Public Administration," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 28(45).
- repec:ers:journl:v:volumexxi:y:2018:i:issue4:p:426-434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kardina Kamaruddin & Indra Abeysekera, 2021. "Intellectual Capital and Sustainable Economic Performance in the Public Sector: The Context of the New Public Management in Malaysia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(14), pages 1-16, July.
- Alzeban, Abdulaziz & Sawan, Nedal, 2015. "The impact of audit committee characteristics on the implementation of internal audit recommendations," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 61-71.
- Sharifah Nazatul Faiza Syed Mustapha Nazri & Mohd Ikram Abdul Rasib & Salwa Zolkifli, 2019. "The Influence of Competency, Usage of It and Career Expectation on Internal Auditor¡¯s Effectiveness in Ggovernment Linked Companies (GLCs)," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 10(3), pages 337-352, May.
- Steven DeSimone, 2018. "Internal Audit and Financial Reporting Quality in the Public Sector," Working Papers 1802, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordshigher schools; business activity; administrative control; financial control;
All these keywords.
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L39 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:107155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.