Specifics in the Legal Regime of the Public Procurements Conducted by the Higher Schools in Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrova, Diana, 2018. "Националната Платформа За Електронно Възлагане – Стъпка В Процеса На Хармонизация С Европейските Изисквания [The national platform for electronic awarding – a step in the process of harmonization w," MPRA Paper 91441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreeva, Andriyana & Dimitrova, Darina & Aleksandrova, Nedyalka, 2019. "Правни И Икономически Аспекти На Контрола Върху Стопанската Дейност На Държавните Висши Училища [Legal and economic aspects of the control over the business activity of the state higher schools]," MPRA Paper 107155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrova, Diana, 2018. "Нормативни Мерки Срещу Формите На Дискриминация При Провеждане На Обществени Поръчки [Normative Measures Against the Forms of Discrimination in the Conducting of Public Procurements]," MPRA Paper 91444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrova, Darina, 2018. "Актуални Правни Аспекти На Реферирането И Индексирането На Научни Публикации В България [Actual legal aspects of the reference and indexing of scientific publications in bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 93883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; public higher schools; public procurements; contracting authorities; control over the public procurements;
All these keywords.
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrn:journl:y:2018:i:1:p:59-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/uevarbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Rositsa Zarkova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/uevarbg.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.