Credit for agriculture during the transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guinnane, T.W., 1993. "Cooperatives as Information Machines: The Lending Practices of german Agricultural Credit Cooperatives, 1883-1914," Papers 699, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Gow, Hamish R., 1999.
"Agricultural credit problems and policies during the transition to a market economy in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 21-47, February.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Gow, Hamish R., 1997. "Agricultural Credit Problems And Policies During The Transition To A Market Economy In Central And Eastern Europe," PRG Working Papers 31887, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Scholten, Ulrich, 1999. "Die Förderung von Wohneigentum," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 8, number urn:isbn:9783161472343, September.
- Gershom Endelani Mwalupaso & Shangao Wang & Sanzidur Rahman & Essiagnon John-Philippe Alavo & Xu Tian, 2019. "Agricultural Informatization and Technical Efficiency in Maize Production in Zambia," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(8), pages 1-17, April.
- Adams DW., 1995. "Using credit unions as conduits for micro-enterprise lending: latin- American insights," ILO Working Papers 993121653402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; agriculture; credit policy; economic reforms;
All these keywords.
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:105427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.