The Impact of Marketing Mix and Customer Value on Customer Loyalty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wasim Qazi & Syed Ali Raza & Komal Akram Khan, 2020. "The contradiction between self-protection and self-presentation on knowledge sharing behaviour: evidence from higher education students in Pakistan," International Journal of Knowledge and Learning, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(3), pages 246-271.
- Syed Ali Raza & Nida Hanif, 2013.
"Factors affecting internet banking adoption among internal and external customers: a case of Pakistan,"
International Journal of Electronic Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 82-96.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Hanif, Nida, 2011. "Factors affecting internet banking adoption among internal and external customers: a case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 39314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirza Hassan Hosseini & Hamed Moezzi, 2015. "Exploring Impact of Marketing Mix on Brand Equity in Insurance Industry (Case Study: Asia Insurance Firm, Iran)," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 38-45, January.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Qazi, Wasim & Shah, Nida & Qureshi, Muhammad Asif & Qaiser, Shahzad & Ali, Ramsha, 2020. "Drivers of intensive Facebook usage among university students: An implications of U&G and TPB theories," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Kim, Moon-Koo & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Jeong, Dong-Heon, 2004. "The effects of customer satisfaction and switching barrier on customer loyalty in Korean mobile telecommunication services," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 145-159, March.
- Mirza Hassan Hosseini & Hamed Moezzi, 2015. "Exploring Impact of Marketing Mix on Brand Equity in Insurance Industry (Case Study: Asia Insurance Firm, Iran)," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 38-45.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Irfan, Wajiha & Naz, Kanwal & Jaweed, Hira & Ali Khan Bhatti, Asfar, 2020. "The Role of Psychological Capital in Academic Adjustment among University Students," MPRA Paper 104615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khurram, Anoshay & Hashmi, Rabia & Khalid, Saaniya & Ali, Areesha & Khan, Muhammad Shams-UR-Rehman, 2020. "Why Do People Switch Mobile Platforms?," MPRA Paper 104639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- khan, ifrah & Fatima, Tahreem & khan, Azam & ali, Umaid, 2020. "Understanding impulse purchased in facebook commerce-does big five matter?," MPRA Paper 104622, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2020.
- Sajid, Zoya & Iftikhar, Naba & Ghouri, Ushna & Siddiqui, Humbal & Uddin, Kaleem, 2021. "Examining the role of consumer satisfaction within mobile eco-systems: Evidence from mobile banking services," MPRA Paper 108938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hussain, Hadia & Murtaza, Murtaza & Ajmal, Areeb & Ahmed, Afreen & Khan, Muhammad Ovais Khalid, 2020. "A study on the effects of social media advertisement on consumer’s attitude and customer response," MPRA Paper 104675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheikh, Muhammad Ammad & Mumtaz, Talha & Sohail, Nabeel & Ahmed, Bilal & Noor, Zain, 2021. "Fake News Acceptance by Demographics and Culture On Social Media," MPRA Paper 108934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shamshad, Aiman & Mumtaz, Tasmia & Muhammad, Uzair & Abdul, Haseeb & Shah, Syed Jibran Ali, 2020. "Exploring The Drivers of Technology Acceptance: A study on Pakistani University Student," MPRA Paper 104646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osama, Osama & Nofil, Muhammad & Sufyan, Muhammad & Tariq, Kiran, 2022. "Analyzing The Influence of Students’ Personal Traits and Perceived Course Characteristics On Online Engagement: An Evidence from a Developing Economy," MPRA Paper 112323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Sidra, 2022. "Effects of Green Human Resource Management practices on environmental performance: Evidence from Textile Sector of Emerging Country," MPRA Paper 112379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mukhdoomi, Arooba & Farooqi, Asma & Attaullah Khan, Tabbassum & Ajmal, Warisha & Tooba, Zorain, 2020. "The Impact of Smartphone Addiction on Academic Performance of Higher Education Students," MPRA Paper 104485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minhaj, Rutaba & Tasneem, Abdul Rafe & Farrukh, Maira & Ziarab, Mohammad & Raza, Muhammad Ali, 2021. "Examining the Impact of Social Capital Scales on Brand Commitment In An Online Brand Community," MPRA Paper 109007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali, Syed Raza & Ali, Syed Hassan & Yasir, Muhammad & Khan, Muhammed Hamza, 2022. "Investigating The Effect of Brand’s Social Media Pages On Developing Economy Consumers Purchase Intention," MPRA Paper 112325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wajeeha Aslam & Reema Frooghi, 2018. "Switching Behaviour of Young Adults in Cellular Service Industry: An Empirical Study of Pakistan," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 19(3), pages 635-649, June.
- Munshi, Atif & Saleem, Hammad & Muhammad, Ubaid-ul-haq & Faheem, Syed Talha & Anwer, Talha, 2020. "A study to determine the predictors of game addiction based on loneliness, motivation, and interpersonal competence," MPRA Paper 104509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghori, Muhammad Ashhad & Imran, Syed Monis & Pervaiz, Javeria & Aiman, Umm e Aiman, 2022. "How Motivational Factors Affect the Online Shopping Behavior: An Insight of Developing Economy Consumers," MPRA Paper 112290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali, Shabbir & Nadeem, Ahmed, 2021. "The Impact of Socio-emotional competencies, Socio-economic factors, and the Employability process on Employment Status," MPRA Paper 108942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muzaffar, Tooba & Hussain, Hamza & Ali, Hamza & Ibrahim, Moona & Daniya, Daniya, 2020. "Understanding and Predicting Academic Performance Through Cloud Computing Adoption," MPRA Paper 104638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evon M. Abu-Taieh & Issam AlHadid & Sabah Abu-Tayeh & Ra’ed Masa’deh & Rami S. Alkhawaldeh & Sufian Khwaldeh & Ala’aldin Alrowwad, 2022. "Continued Intention to Use of M-Banking in Jordan by Integrating UTAUT, TPB, TAM and Service Quality with ML," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 8(3), pages 1-29, July.
- Yeoh Khar Kheng & Sethela June, 2016. "Fostering the Innovative Work Behavior of Knowledge Workers in Malaysiaâ€™s Knowledge Intensive Business Services: A Social Capital Perspective," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 7(3), pages 162-169.
- Muhammad Shahnawaz Adil, Kamal bin Ab Hamid, 2017. "Impact of Individual Feelings of Energy on Creative Work Involvement: A Mediating Role of Leader-Member Exchange," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 4(1), pages 82-105, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer Value; Customer Loyalty; Marking Mix; S-O-R theory;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:104683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.