Programmes de volatilité stochastique et de volatilité implicite : applications Visual Basic (Excel) et Matlab
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial engineering; Monte Carlo simulation; stochastic volatility; implicit volatility.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-01-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2007-01-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2007-01-28 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pqs:wpaper:012007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Calmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsuqoca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .