Report NEP-FOR-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ziegler, Christina & Eickmeier, Sandra, 2006. "How good are dynamic factor models at forecasting output and inflation? A meta-analytic approach," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,42, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Naohito Abe & Yessica C.Y. Chung, 2007. "Voluntary Information Disclosure and Corporate Governance: The Empirical Evidence on Earnings Forecasts," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-203, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Nikolay Gospodinov, 2007. "Modeling Financial Return Dynamics by Decomposition," Working Papers w0095, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:56_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2007. "Programmes de volatilité stochastique et de volatilité implicite : applications Visual Basic (Excel) et Matlab," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp012007, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.