Report NEP-CMP-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Algan, Yann & Allais, Olivier & Den Haan, Wouter, 2007. "Solving Heterogeneous-Agent Models with Parameterized Cross-Sectional Distributions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:chf:rpseri:rp1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arjan Lejour & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment in Applied General Equilibrium Models: Overview of the Literature," CPB Memorandum 169, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ulrich Brandt-Pollmann & Ralph Winkler & Sebastian Sager & Ulf Moslener & Johannes P. Schlöder, 2006. "Numerical solution of optimal control problems with constant control delays," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/59, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2007. "Programmes de volatilité stochastique et de volatilité implicite : applications Visual Basic (Excel) et Matlab," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp012007, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.