Wet Growth: Effects of Water Policies on Land Use in the American West
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ellen Hanak & Ada Chen, 2007. "Wet Growth: Effects Of Water Policies On Land Use In The American West," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 85-108.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aaron Strong & V. Kerry Smith, 2010.
"Reconsidering the Economics of Demand Analysis with Kinked Budget Constraints,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 173-190.
- Aaron Strong & V. Kerry Smith, 2008. "Reconsidering the Economics of Demand Analysis with Kinked Budget Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellen Hanak, 2008.
"Is Water Policy Limiting Residential Growth? Evidence from California,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 31-50.
- Ellen Hanak, 2005. "Is Water Policy Limiting Residential Growth? Evidence from California," PPIC Working Papers 2005.01, Public Policy Institute of California.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ppi:ppicwp:2005.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ppiccus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .